Follow This Blog revealed!
Welcome to my blog!Suka blog ini? yuk langsung follow, caranya dengan meng-klik bulatan keempat yang ada disamping...:-). enjoy!


profile



affies



archive



follow


link
" Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes. "

[Quotes] Love Rain
Tuesday | 2 comments
"Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” – In Ha
“Love comes from the heart.” – In Ha
“I don’t want you to get any misunderstandings. Those paintings don’t mean anything. They were just sceneries for me. You just happened to be in the scenery that I was going to paint on that day.” – In Ha
“I couldn’t tell her how much I liked her, or how much that it hurt me to leave her. The watercolour twilight dusk was ending.” – In Ha
“I realise I didn’t like you. I just wanted to meet someone that understood me. I didn’t know that you were speaking from the diary. I had mistaken it for love.” – Yoon Hee
“The scenery with love is always beautiful. But just because love is beautiful, does not mean that it’s always happy.” – Yoon Hee
“Love always has two different faces of sadness and happiness.” – Yoon Hee
“Perhaps the reason memories of youth are always in watercolor, is because it ends before it can be put in more vivid colors.” – In Ha

Labels:


« Newer
Older »