Follow This Blog revealed!
Welcome to my blog!Suka blog ini? yuk langsung follow, caranya dengan meng-klik bulatan keempat yang ada disamping...:-). enjoy!


profile



affies



archive



follow


link
" Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes. "

[Sinopsis] Heavenly Forest, Just Loving you
Wednesday | 0 comments

Movie: Heavenly Forest ( ただ、君を愛してる)
Romaji: Tada, kimi wo aishiteru
Writer: Takuji Ichikawa (novel), Kenji Bando
Director: Takehiko Shinjo
Producer: Toshiya Nomura
Cinematographer: Mitsuru Komiyama
Release Date: 28 October 2006
 
Film ini berkisah tentang Segawa Makoto, seorang mahasiswa yang pada hari pertamanya di universitas bertemu dengan seorang gadis 'aneh' bernama Satonaka Shizuru. Makoto yang biasanya pemalu dan cenderung untuk menjauh dari keramaian akhirnya berteman dengan Shizuru yang imut dan berpenampilan kekanak-kanakan (Shizuru bilang itu karena dia kurang hormon pertumbuhan). Shizuru menyukai dan ingin bersama Makoto , jadi dia mengembangkan minat dalam fotografi. Keduanya menghabiskan waktu bersama-sama mengambil foto di hutan dekat universitas.
Sayangnya, Makoto ternyata menyukai gadis lain yang bernama Toyama Miyuki. Shizuru yang mengetahuinya bilang pada  Makoto bahwa dia akan tumbuh menjadi seorang wanita cantik dan dia akan menyesal karena tidak memilihnya. Suatu hari Makoto bertanya pada Shizuru apa yang diinginkannya untuk hadiah ulang tahunnya. Shizuru yang ingin mengikuti kompetisi fotografi punya ide, dia mengatakan pada Makoto bahwa dia ingin mengambil foto 'kissu' mereka di hutan sebagai hadiah ulang tahunnya.  Tapi setelahnya, Shizuru tiba-tiba berhenti kuliah dan tidak terdengar lagi kabarnya selama dua tahun, menghilang dari kehidupan Makoto. 
Bertahun-tahun kemudian, Makoto pergi ke New York untuk melihat debut pameran fotografi Shizuru setelah menerima surat darinya. Bagaimanakah nasib mereka selanjutnya? Berhasil Makoto bertemu Shizuru dan bersatu kembali? Atau Makoto justru bersama Miyuki yang ternyata juga ada di New York?
Aishh...This is a movie with a sad ending

Quotes dari film ini:
"You hold happiness for another person in your hands. Somewhere in this world, a girl is waiting to receive that happiness. So you have to make sure that girl gets the happiness you hold." - Miyuki
“I just want the person I love to fall in love with the person he loves.”-Shizuru
"If you kissed me, I might die from happiness!" - Shizuru
"Farewell always arrives before the realization of our feelings." - Shizuru


Surat Shizuru untuk Makoto :
"Dear Makoto, how are you? It’s been two years. Were you surprised by the sudden letter? First of all, I want to apologize for disappearing without thanking you for everything you have done for me. On that day you kissed me, I suddenly felt embarrassed. Not by the kiss, but at the fact that I was all talk and didn’t mature at all. That’s why; I decided to take a little adventure. I call it, “Journey of Independence.” Just depending on my camera, that you taught me how to use, I came to New York by myself. It was a good thing I had the courage to come but I didn’t have a destination. I just wandered around for days until I was hired by my current photo agency. It’s pretty famous over here; an independent agency by the name MG Studio. And you know, I was working as an assistant for this independent photographer and I was taking my own photographs too. One thing lead to another and it turns out they will be having an exhibition of my photographs. I really want you to see my exhibition-my first exhibition and the sight of me, who has grown so much in these two years. I’m sure you’ll be astonished when you see me now, because as I declared to you earlier, I became a beautiful woman. I’m sure you will regret it, “I should’ve gone out with her then”. But the truth is, things like that aren’t important. Right now, I just want to see you. I want to see you and if possible, hear you praise me. I want you to tell me, “You’ve worked hard” “Good Job”. With a kind voice, just like back then “You can’t cross here, so you should cross ahead.” I fell in love with you that very moment, you know.”
Psst....for reader yang menanti kelanjutan Tokyo Shoujo part terakhir harap bersabar krna sedang dalam proses pengerjaan ^,^v

« Newer
Older »